7.5.23

chapter 27: That's not destiny, That's a choice

Jay held Aria's hand and led her towards the green land. They sat down and enjoyed the gentle breeze and the aroma of the flowers around them. Pointing towards the east, Jay said, "I found this place when I came to meet one of my friends. Over there is a botanical garden filled with plants inside and trees outside. My friend works in the botanical lab, and they're responsible for growing these beautiful flowers, trees, and plants."

Jay had thought of bringing Aria to this place many times, but they were usually busy in the mornings, and he wasn't sure if the view would be the same at night.

"I asked the owner for permission to spend a few hours here, and I promised not to damage any plants," Jay chuckled and explained.

Aria smiled and replied, "I'll keep that in mind."



They both lay down and gazed up at the beautiful clouds, which looked like white and orange cotton floating gracefully with the wind.

After a few minutes, Aria asked Jay, "Do you believe in destiny?"

Jay pondered the question for a moment and replied, "I don't know if I believe in destiny, but I do believe that we have the power to create our own future. I know that I want to spend the rest of my life with you, Aria. That's not destiny, that's a choice."

Aria replied, "That's true, but if I hadn't gone to that party or if you hadn't followed me that day, or if I had forgotten meeting you because I was drunk, then perhaps I wouldn't be in this beautiful place now, holding your warm hand and lying next to you."

Jay smiled and said, "Maybe it was destiny that brought us together, but it was our choice to stay together."

Aria looked into his eyes and said, "I'm glad we chose each other."

They both lay in silence for a few more moments, enjoying the serene atmosphere. Jay said "The sunrise is beautiful isn't it" Aria responded "Yeah".
They reminisced about their journey together and how they had supported each other through hard times and shared many happy moments. They had started as complete strangers with different opinions, but now their fate was intertwined as they couldn't imagine living without each other's presence in their lives.

Upon receiving a message from his friend, Jay decided to take Aria to the botanical lab where he introduced her to his friend Michael. During their encounter, Aria and Michael engaged in conversation about Jay and even teased him a bit. Seeing the smile on Aria's face brought a sense of relief to Jay.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Chapters list:

Chapter 27: That's not destiny, That's a choice

Chapter 26: The emotional rollercoaster

Chapter 25: The thought behind words

Chapter 24: A blank space between us

Chapter 23: I care about her

Chapter 22: The maze of life

Chapter21: Against all odds

Chapter 20: Desperate measures

Chapter 19: The Road to intimacy

Chapter 18: Beware of love

Chapter 17: Why should I?

Chapter 16: The riddle of reality

Chapter 15: The way you shine

Chapter 14: Finding my way to you

Chapter 13: Between you and me?

Chapter 12: The way you entice me

Chapter 11: Captivated by you

Chapter 10: Universe in you

Chapter 9: Unfolding heart

Chapter 8: Golden hours

Chapter 7: Chemistry in denial

Chapter 6: A Journey of connection

Chapter 5: He can hear my heartbeat

Chapter 4: Curious about you

Chapter 3: Who are you

Chapter 2: Was not so nice to meet you

Chapter 1: Self love vs hate myself

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment